SMART LAND FORLÌ-CESENA 30.0
This project involve 30 Municipalities and the financial company of the water and gas networks Unica Reti. The aim is to re-qualify and digitalise the third asset: public illumination plants.
Unica Reti acts as a financial company of the water and gas networks of the 30 Towns: it manages the public networks of the water system and distribution of natural gas, entrusting operative management to third parties.
The project “Forlì-Cesena 30.0” intends to acquire the public illumination plants of the 30 cities of the Province of Forlì Cesena, re-qualify and digitalise them to create one of the first examples of an integrated network in Italy.
The creation of a Smart Land satisfies the following territorial requirements:
– Reduction of energy consumption
– Reduction of CO2 emission
– Support to sustainable mobility in terms of digital energy and infrastructural networks
– Introduction of new sustainable territorial services
– Development and government of an intelligent system that, combined with other network infrastructures (electricity, gas, water), increases the potentials and possibilities of activation for digital services
– Creation of a new integrated territorial management model through digital interconnection between public illumination, the gas network and the water system
– Creation of virtuous synergies on a technological level between the three public infrastructures
– Completion of the government procedure for connection of the structures for use of the Towns and their population
– Support towards integrated sustainable development of the territory
– Introduction of the technologies and innovation in order to prepare the territory for the infrastructural challenges of the next decade
– Creation of adequate economies of scale with reference to energy saving and implementation;
– Allowing the basic economic setting, represented by small and medium sized enterprises, to develop new territorial network services to make its products/services much more competitive and sustainable (smart land strategy)
– Launch of diffused production of sustainable energy and its integration in public infrastructures
THE MUNICIPALITIES INVOLVED:
• Bagno di Romagna
• Castrocaro Terme e Terra del Sole
• Civitella di Romagna
• Mercato Saraceno
• Portico e San Benedetto
• Rocca San Casciano
• San Mauro Pascoli
• Santa Sofia
• Savignano sul Rubicone
• Sogliano al Rubicone
SEM (Sud Est Milano)
SEM (South East Milan) it is an integrated development model of territorial development involving the surrounding area selected and identified by the Metropolitan City as “Sud Est Milano” and it is based on the sharing of one single development related objective, subsequently to be divided up into 5 large “theme related corridors” and later on in real strategic projects, each of which has its own activation procedures and public and/or private resources previously allocated.
The “mission”: To sustain the development of a territory, organising the infrastructures and services according to the development of social, economic and social dynamics; a mission based on the supporting values of community orientation; innovation, sustainability, cohesion and contamination.
The theme related corridors: sustainability mobility; hydro-geological layout and water management; energy saving for public infrastructures and diffused generation; economic development of the territory; the generation of infrastructures for sensitive targets according to the 2030 agenda (the elderly, new diffused illnesses, cultural integration, infants and diffused social-sanitary assistance models), the creation of new developments for reassessment of urban centres.
THE MUNICIPALITIES INVOLVED:
- Cerro al Lambro
- Peschiera Borromeo
- San Donato Milanese
- San Giuliano Milanese
- San Zenone al Lambro
- Vizzolo Predabissi
In detail the objective that the project has achieved are:
– A reduction in light and optical pollution
– An increase in the safety of people and vehicles through the correct and rational illumination of the territory, preventing visual dazzles
– Energy saving through the use of control and regulation devices of light flow in order to limit absorption in terms of energy during hours of low use of the local network
– Management economy of the plants through the rationalisation of execution and maintenance costs
– Greater use of urban centres and the external aggregation areas, landscape and environmental heritage, monumental and architectural cultural heritage
– Smart City Services
– Artistic illumination of churches
– Installation of a Lora WAN network
– Waste management (rubbish bins)
– Hydrogeological identification
– Power columns
– Video surveillance: 23 video cameras, 6 for access control through reading of number plates and 17 cameras destined to increase the passive safety of the inhabitants
The FABPIM Project (Facilitation Enabling Calls) is a new service that the PIM Study Center dedicates exclusively to its Members, with the aim of providing a tool to look at the development of the territory beyond the COVID19 emergency. The FABPIM Project offers administrators and technicians of the member bodies a free and personalized service of information, guidance and accompaniment on regional, national and European funding opportunities.
Cisa’s task is to search for the opening calls and publish them on the dedicated website. The consultancy also includes contact with the Municipalities that need clarification and in-depth analysis. In a second phase, the investigation and reporting service will also be activated, which will always be provided by Cisa.
The Municipality of Cantù within the Lombardy Region resolution XI / 3075 benefited from a contribution worth 700,000 euros to finance one or more public works, provided that they are not already fully financed by other subjects and that the execution of the works begins by 31 October 2020, under penalty of forfeiture of the contribution.
Cisa’s task is to assist and support the administration in identifying the correct procedures and the most efficient project proposals at an economic and technological level, considering the objective of the Municipality to promote projects aligned with the evolution needs of social and economic dynamics and cultural and that respond primarily to the needs of the Canturina Community for issues related to energy efficiency, sustainable mobility, and economic enhancement of the territory also considering a broader territorial project of which the Municipality itself intends, in a second phase, become a Promoter and operational actor